How You Can Help Cerebral Palsy Associations of NYS, Metro Services Volunteering for Cerebral Palsy Associations of New York State
We welcome all volunteers who want to make a difference in the life of someone with a disability, empower people with disabilities to participate more fully in their communities, and enjoy recreational activities or trips.
- Be the person who offers a smile and some extra attention during daily activities at home or in day program. Share your musical, artistic or other talent.
- Participate with our photography or ceramic programs.
- Assist our job coaches who help individuals gain and maintain employment
- Connect with nature in the Community Garden Project.
- Assist in special events, such as the Annual Exceptional Art show
- Show you care through letters and cards to a pen pal.
- Extra hands are needed for periodic large mailings
- Do you need to perform community service to graduate? Are you looking to explore a new career path?
Weekend, evening and weekday hours are available
- Hours are flexible
- Activities available for groups
- Opportunities range from one-time events to ongoing service
To explore how you can donate your time and talents to our organization, please call Pamela Magahiz, Coordinator of Volunteer Services at (212) 947-5770 x 393 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org